Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wow...What a Night!

Wow. Who doesn't love a great concert...fab music, great atmosphere and many, MANY middle-agers?!? I LOVE CONCERTS!

Buddy Miller
Just...wow.


I fought off the dregs of the stomach flu, and we drove into Milwaukee Saturday afternoon. After some quality time with family, we braved the frigid weather (damn, damn cold...a balmy -25 degree wind chill...yum) and hit the incredible Pabst Theater for some equally incredible music.

I was mesmorized by the awesome talent filling that small stage. It was simply "Three Girls and Their Buddy" and I loved every minute of it. The four folk legends strolled onstage and sat amongst their numerous guitars and basic percussion instruments. They took turns playing and singing and entertaining for the next two hours. I swooned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though I'm official "old", I still love going and seeing shows. Thankfully now I like artists with smaller fan bases...it allows me a chance to meet and interact with the artist!!

Glad to see you blogging again! Keep it up.

Kate said...

what a fun night!!
Just found your blog and I LOVE your glass work... everything! the pins, the hair pins, the pendants, love it all! you are truly awesome, and what a cute little studio you have, lucky!