Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Just My Luck...

All I can say is that I have, by far, the greatest customers of all time. I always knew that my retail customers were fabulous--the cream of the crop, so to speak. I loved meeting and interacting with them at shows. I cannot put into words the extraordinary feeling of satisfaction it gives me to see people light up at the colors and patterns and designs of my glass work. It simply makes me smile...from the inside out.

The customers I have met over the years have been kind and generous and incredibly sweet, but I had no idea that there was an entirely separate group of extraordinary people out there with whom I would have the privilege of working.

I started selling wholesale to shops and galleries in August 2006. Since then and much to my joy and amazement, my wholesale customer list has grown and grown and grown. You can now find my glass work in various locales across the country and soon to be in Canada. I love working with business owners who are creating their own unique stamp on a landscape overwhelmed by big-box competitors. They support artists and craftspeople like me who crave to eek out a living by doing what they love. These customers are kind people who are a joy to work with.

I am sincerely grateful for the support and encouragement I have recieved from all of my customers over the years. Your kindness means the world to me, and you have made it possible for me to immerse myself in creative production day in and day out. I truly love what I do. Here's to 2008...a year full of great possibility.

No comments: