Sunday, March 02, 2008

The One about Eight Things...

I was tagged by a fellow blogger to divulge the following info...here goes!

8 Passions in my life:
My family
Being happy and content
Living a good life, a balanced life
Homemade gifts
Creating
Color
Being cozy at home surrounded by the people and things I love
Music

8 Things to do before I die:
Own a huge piece of land with trees, water, fruit trees and a huge garden
Travel, travel, travel
Find balance
Be well and fit
Become an adoptive and foster parent
Visit Machu Picchu
Witness a more caring, more peaceful mankind
Refresh my French, Spanish and Portuguese

8 things I often say:
I love you.
Sorry we quarreled.
Oh, hello.
Nothing you can do about that.
Thank you so much.
Adoption is the longest process of my life.
Don’t look at Maggie right now…she’s just too cute.
Wolves are just wild like that.

8 books I’ve read recently:
Deep Storm by Lincoln Child
The Family at Home by Anita Kaushal
Book of the Dead by Patricia Cornwell
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
7th Heaven by James Patterson
Now and Then by Robert B. Parker
Daddy’s Girl by Lisa Scottoline
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

8 Songs that mean something to me:
Dear Mr. President – Pink and The Indigo Girls
This is Home – Lucy Kaplansky
Where You Lead - Carole King
Here Comes the Sun – The Beatles
9 Crimes – Damien Rice
Favorite Adventure – K’s Choice
Hallelujah – Leonard Cohen
Just Like a Pill - Pink

8 Qualities I look for in a friend:
Honesty
Compassion
Humor
Charity
Loyalty
Uniqueness
Silly/Fun
Loving

8 TV shows I never miss:
Lost
Amazing Race
Survivor
Bones
Dexter
Prison Break
Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles
48 Hours Mystery

Okay, so the next category really isn’t applicable to me…8 Radio shows I listen to…since I never listen to the radio…so I changed it to 8 things I do in my spare time:
Sew, sew, sew
Work out
Make stuff
Play the piano
Dance
Organize
Read
Cook

I hate doing these, and quite frankly, I think that's way too much boring information about me to share with the general Internet population. Whatever. I've still got one more to go...just suffer through it with me.

I'm not tagging anyone, but if you'd like to endure torture similar to being hanged by your toenails, by all means dive in and expend time and energy that you will never get back. Enjoy!

No comments: